The Eastern Golf Club commissioned Greg Norman Golf Course Design (GNGCD) to design the 27-hole championship standard course plus
Shark Waters – a Par-3 nine-hole course.
- Generous landing areas and highly playable for golfers of all abilities
- Strategic focus (not penal) with optimal line of play
- Walkable & multiple sets of tees to accommodate players of all levels
- Superior practice facilities
- High quality playing surfaces all year round
Receiving outstanding reviews from members and guests, the highly playable, member friendly design complements the existing topography whilst ensuring the spectacular natural features of the stunning setting and dramatic views of the surrounding Christmas Hills and Dividing Ranges are maximised to enrich the playing experience.
The Eastern Golf Club’s 27-hole, championship standard, course has been designed with quality and play-ability in mind. The Club’s course design brief to designers was, that the course must be/have;