Our Annual General Meeting is to be held on Monday 5th September 2022 at Spring Valley Golf Club after completion of the round.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 6 December 2021
- To consider and if thought fit to adopt the Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Statement of account for the year ending 30 June, 2022 (click here to view a copy of the report).
- To elect Officers of the Association & Committee members
- To confirm & authorise the nomination & annual fees for 2023
- To authorise completion & lodgement of the necessary Statement to be submitted by the Association in accordance with Part 7 of the Act
- Such matters of which due notice has been given
Special Business *:
- A. Pursuant to Rule 14(d) to consider and if thought fit, approve Life Membership to John Anstey
- B. Pursuant to Rule 14(d) to consider and if thought fit, approve Life Membership to Kevin Milner
- President John Anstey, stepping down from Committee after 13 years (ten years as President)
- Secretary Dec Bailey, re-nominated for current position
- Captain Richard Harmer, re-nominated for current position
- Treasurer Len Symons, stepping down from Committee after 18 years (seventeen years as Treasurer)
- Membership Secretary, John Armstrong, re-nominated for current position
- John Baxter
- John James
- Don Hackett (Web Master)
- Tony Jones
- Frank Martel
- Kevin Milner – stepping down from Committee after 14 years (as Webmaster)
- Wayne Reddaway
- Brian Scott – nominated for position of Treasurer
- Ian Tait
- Larry Wilson – nominated for position of President
These resolutions require a majority of at least two thirds of the members present
As the number of nominations equal the number of vacancies, an election will not be necessary.
If you cannot attend and would like to vote via Proxy, please download (here), complete & post/email in terms of the instructions on the form.