Guests are encouraged at MDVGA events.
The guidelines areas follows:
• Guests are permitted for most events, and can be booked on the website at any time the event is open to members.
• Some events may be retained exclusively for members.
• Members can invite up to three guests per event (in the one group) so as to provide their own guest supervision/entertainment.
• The number of available guest positions will be displayed on the event booking page.
• Guests will be eligible for the event NTP, grade competition prizes & golf ball prizes but will not be eligible for major events (Club Championship, Handicap Bowl and Golfer of the Year).
• Guests will need to pay an additional $5 above the event fee as their contribution to event prizes.
Members booking guests are responsible for their guests meeting the following guidelines:
• Guests must be aged 55 or over and have a Golf Link number with a Golflink Handicap Status of “Normal”
Bookings that do not have the following information provided will fail:
• Name (Preferred and Surname) – If the Guests given name recorded on Golf Link are substantially different, please advise the webmaster
(Note: Guest names “e.g. John Smith”, should be entered “John Smith_-_M” or “Jane Smith_-_F”)
• Golf Link No.
• Club name.
Please note that Captain/Committee reserves the right to remove a guest booking at their discretion.
Members with guests are responsible for the good behavior of their guests.
Guest Introduction Rewards
From time to time, a guest introduction incentive will be available to members such that if a member introduces a guest for a game and that guest went on to join the Vets during the same year, the sponsoring member will be eligible to receive an incentive reward current at the time. It is expected the member plays with the guest on the day.
The above is the MDVGA Guest Policy – however you should also be aware of the following.
No pre-bookings will be taken. The number of guests permitted may be revised at any time. There is no provision for booking guests on the reserve list.
Please pair with your guest(s) when booking. (Others will not be moved away). You need to move to where your guest(s) can be booked with yourself.
You should have all your guest(s) details at hand when you start booking.