MDVGA CLUB CHAMPIONSHIP For the MALCOLM MACPHERSON PLATE
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Open only to current members of the MDVGA.
- Entrants must have a current handicap and be a financial member of the MDVGA.
- There is no additional cost to play, just the normal entry fees for the daily events.
- The Club Championship is a stroke event. Entrants must also return a stableford score to gain entry to the daily grades competition.
- Members not wishing to compete for the Championship can play stableford and be eligible for the daily competition (A, B, & C Grades).
- This is a scratch, stroke competition to be played over two (2) rounds each of 18 holes, on the dates listed in the current year Programme of Events.
- After Round 1, the field will be cut. Only the top 8 players and ties will advance to the Final Round.
- These players will be guaranteed a place on the time sheet for the Final round and will be grouped together using a seeded draw.
- After the Final round, the player with the lowest two round totals will be declared the winner.
- In the event of a tie occurring, the winner will be decided by count-back with the Golf Australia approved system being used.
- If for any reason, either round is cancelled before all competitors have completed that round, the MDVGA Match Committee will either decide to reschedule the cancelled round to another day or reduce the Championship to an 18 hole competition.
- Any disputes will be decided by the MDVGA Match Committee whose decision will be final.