Further to our preliminary Notice of AGM of the 22nd September, our Annual General Meeting is to be held on Monday 6th December 2021 at Keysborough Golf Club after completion of the round.
- To confirm the Minutes of the Annual Meeting held on 19 October 2020
- To consider and if thought fit to adopt the Annual Report, Balance Sheet and Statement of account for the year ending 30 June, 2021 (please see preliminary notice for a link to Annual Report).
- To elect Officers of the Association & Committee members
- To confirm & authorise the nomination & annual fees for 2022
- To authorise completion & lodgement of the necessary Statement to be submitted by the Association in accordance with Part 7 of the Act
- Such matters of which due notice has been given
Special Business – Pursuant to Rule 14(c) to present Honorary Membership to Brian Scott
President John Anstey *
Secretary Cec Bailey *
Captain Richard Harmer #
Treasurer Len Symons *
Membership Secretary John Armstrong *
Larry Wilson (Vice President / Handicapper) ###
John Baxter **
John James **
Frank Martel ##
Kevin Milner (Web Bookings) **
Wayne Reddaway (Merchandise) **
Ian Tait (Web Content)**
* renominated for current positions
# nominated from Committee for position of Captain
** renominated for Committee
## nominated for Committee after stepping down from Captain after six years
### nominated for the new position of Vice President
As the number of nominations equal the number of vacancies, an election will not be necessary.
If you cannot attend and would like to vote via Proxy, please download (here), complete & post/email in terms of the instructions on the form.